tirsdag 2. mai 2017

Dear to dream.






I was inspired by color and good things take time, (and i think  curage too). So i used Dare to dream and found in my canvas. 

I used gear because it shows that things are moving. As long as we do not stop, we can spend as long time as we need to get where we want. And never stop dreaming.



I have used two sets of chipboard on this corner to get a little height so I could have more gear underneath. There is a lot of medium, paste, h2o color, tattered angels mist and glam and lindys mist.


I have used to different chipboard, creative embellishments and blue fern studio.


The black you see here is stabilo all pencil, I love to use them, it is so simple, just a little bit water and you can do what you want.



If you want to join this challange it is still time.

Monica Taylor have a celebrating on here blog and a challange to all



she is turning 50 and she will celebrate it with us. You can join it her


4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining me in my brithday celebratios.
    ♥ Monica
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    SvarSlett
  2. Amazing Creation thanks for playing at MMP!!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Wonderful creation! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place challenge!

    SvarSlett
  4. Wonderful creation. I love 3D effect! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place this month!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...