onsdag 18. mars 2020

Lucky is a state of Mind, and some good food.


Denne mixed media siden har jeg laget etter at jeg ble så inspirert av den siste hoved utfordring hos More Than Words. Men siden jeg har brukt paste,  splatting og maling så tenkte jeg å hive meg med på utfordringen til Scrappelyst oxo.

I made this Mixed Media page after a saw the challenge at More Than Words blogg. 





I had so much fun making this Page, I have used Paste, Liquid Acrylic paint by Finnabair, rubons, stamp, stencil,dots


I love this color so much, it give my joy and a lots of energy. 



I love food, and this was my dinner at scrap event last autumn 


Here you can find the challange

More Than Words Food and Square photo

Scrappelyst Paste, maling, spray eller paste.

Have a lovely evening, big hugs Jorunn

11 kommentarer:

  1. Ooohh, yes I love these colours too! Fab page. I love your stamping and the Lucky quote. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words :)

    SvarSlett
  2. I love the stamped background. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  3. The colors are fantastic. With black it gives a grunge look and I like it a lot.
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    SvarSlett
  4. oh wow your colours are perfect with this photo. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words Challenge

    SvarSlett
  5. Vibrant Layout! Love it, the colors are awesome! And the dinner looks so yummy! Thanks for join us at MTW!! stay safe xoxo Cecilia

    SvarSlett
  6. Så flott prosjekt. Herlige farger og teknikker. Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    SvarSlett
  7. yummy! After all these food photos I am hungry aahah!
    Beatiful work! Thank you to join us at MTW challenge this month!

    sab

    SvarSlett
  8. It seems you had great time working on this page :) I love the mixed-media background :)
    Thanks for joining MTW challenge :)

    SvarSlett
  9. Beautiful. Love your background.
    Thank you for joining us at MTW this months

    SvarSlett
  10. nice colors and Layout Wow thanks for join us at MTW Challenge

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...