tirsdag 20. oktober 2020

Just Breathe

 More than words have a challang now and it go like this.



I made a dobbel art journaling page.



I often see things more clearly at night, especially if I sit up longer than the rest of my family. The calm that enters gives me a chance to take a breath and let go of the day and things I can't change.


I have a prosess video it you want to see. You have to change to netvertion if you use your mobile



If you whant to join the challange you find it here 

Jeg er å med på scrappelyst sin utfordring for oktober fargerikt 


Have a nice day, thanks for the visit , hugs Jorunn 💖

7 kommentarer:

  1. Awesome! I love the stenciling and all the color. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  2. This is so beautiful ! Thank you for joining us at MTW this month

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! Like you, I think more clearly at night too. Thanks for joining us this month at More Than Words :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Skikkelig lekkert og dekorativt

    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful artjournal!💕 Thanks from MTW Challenge! Yulia🙂

    SvarSlett
  6. Fantastic take on our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    SvarSlett
  7. lovely project thanks for joining with us at MTW challenge

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...